Make an Appointment With Your Academic Advisor
Once you have submitted your Pre-Advising Survey, follow the step-by-step guide below to assist you in scheduling an appointment with your Academic Advisor prior to attending Quest. You are one step closer to beginning your journey here at Radford!
1. Log into your OneCampus account and type "Starfish" in the search field. Click on the Starfish tile.
2. Under "My Success Network", locate your Highlander Success Center (HSC) advisor, and click on their name. Your advisor's availability will be displayed. Now, click on the blue SCHEDULE APPOINTMENT button to book an appointment.
3. Click on the down arrow on the far-right of the screen to bring up a list of reasons for the appointment. Choose "Pre-Advising Appointment" then click CONTINUE.
4. Select an appointment day and time that works for your schedule. Click CONTINUE.
5. Review the appointment details and choose the required location for your appointment. Advisors will have in-person and/or virtual options available. Click CONFIRM in the lower right.
6. You will see a text box confirming the appointment that has been booked. You will also recieve an email confirmation of the appointment.
If you encounter any issues or have general questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to the Highlander Success Center by email at email@example.com or phone at 540-831-5294. We are excited to work with you in the near future!