The iLab Research Center, located in Radford University's Center For Innovative Teaching and Learning (Walker 279), was unveiled in fall of 2009. It has undergone numerous upgrades in the time since, and the room is currently outfitted with numerous learning technologies including:
- Modular furniture, moveable tables and chairs
- HD Television Monitor Displays with digital switching system
- HD Projection system
- Laptop cart
- Smart Board
- High-Resolution Document Camera
- Wall-to-wall whiteboards
- State of the art sound system
- iTouch/iPhone/iPad remote control ability
The iLab is a flexible space that can accomodate a host of group activities including class sessions, staff meetings, ad-hoc Make activities, film screenings, conference calls and lunch events.
A short preview of a DIY green screen build party.