Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
The Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders will be hosting 4 mini-Open House Events on Fridays in the months of October, November and December.
On Oct. 24-25, 2016, the Radford University Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders (COSD) will be hosting a Site Visit team from the Council on Academic Accreditation (CAA) in Speech-Language Pathology to review our graduate program for reaccreditation. The Radford community is invited to a PUBLIC MEETING for the opportunity to address the Site Visit team.
If you are heading to Philadelphia to attend ASHA this year, please make sure you stop by Booth 1505 in the Exhibit Hall.
Miss Arianne Thompson and Miss Bekah Lucas have been selected to represent the Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders as Waldron College Ambassadors.