Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Center for Interprofessional Education and Practice
The Center for Interprofessional Education and Practice (CIPEP) serves as a hub for interprofessional education and collaborative practice in the Waldron College of Health and Human Services at Radford University. The Center provides resources for student, faculty, and professional development in interprofessional education and supports both didactic and clinical interprofessional activities for faculty and students.
The CIPEP was founded in 2017 in the Waldron College of Health and Human Services at Radford University. The ultimate goal of the CIPEP is to prepare students to become healthcare and human service providers who have the skills and capacity to transform service delivery through collaborative practice, recognizing that a sustainable, innovative health system, effective health promotion, and good patient outcomes require the full, creative participation of all healthcare providers.