Radford University has always been more than just a campus. RU is a calling -- a calling to learn, grow, create, and most importantly, a calling to serve.
To celebrate a century of service, RU is initiating a Centennial Service Challenge. The campus community, alumni and friends, along with local and global communities, are challenged to consider a contribution of service.
(See the list of alumni, students and others who have accepted the challenge. Go to Centennial Service Photos.)
The CENTENNIAL SERVICE CHALLENGE asks that you:
- THINK creatively about service in terms of the Power of 100;
- SUGGEST and register a service project in your area;
- DESIGN a service project or participate in one already established;
- SERVE in honor of RU's Centennial;
- DOCUMENT the service with images and narrative;
- SUBMIT your service information:
Service information should include your name, contact information and details about the service project. If you have photos, either submit them as email attachments or include a link to the photos.
Also, see this FAQ page about the challenge.