Joining Public Radio WVRU is simple and convenient. With a donation of $25, you can become a member of WVRU. In recognition of your donation, our staff will produce and broadcast an announcement recognizing a special person or event. The announcement will air on the day of your choosing.
Donate online - select fund "Other (please specify)" and specify "WVRU" in the text box.
You may also call or email Ashlee Claud to select the level of WVRU membership that is right for your budget and reflects the value that WVRU brings to your daily life.
Vehicles for Charity
Donating a car is fast, easy and secure. WVRU accepts any vehicle - running or not - including cars, trucks, boats, RVs, motorcycles and more. In addition to supporting the programs you love, your gift will make you a member of WVRU. Your vehicle is towed free of charge, and the donation is eligible for a tax deduction.
If you are interested in reaching a well-educated, financially secure and discerning audience, underwriting on Public Radio WVRU is the answer. Choose to underwrite a variety of WVRU programming or only specific programs or times of day. Ashlee Claud can help match WVRU's listener profile with your business' demographics.
Let us help you structure an underwriting package that will meet your financial, marketing and philanthropic needs. Our professional staff will produce a 30-second announcement that will air in accordance with the underwriting package we design for your business or non-profit group.
Benefits to Corporate Underwriting on Public Radio WVRU
- Direct access to a concentrated, affluent audience of consumer and business decision makers.
- Name recognition among professionals and business leaders.
- Appreciation from your customers, peers and WVRU listeners who will recognize your commitment to the community.
- All donations are tax deductible.
- Free admission to events sponsored by Public Radio WVRU.
- Recognition on Public Radio WVRU's website during the duration of your announcement.
*All donations and underwriting dollars are sent through the Radford University Foundation.