Who we are
University Relations is comprised of writers, designers, photographers, videographers, digital strategists, creatives, and leaders who work to collaboratively advance the brand of Radford University through marketing, communications, media engagement, digital and creative services. Our team members have strong educational backgrounds paired with significant industry and higher education experience. We are aligned in our excitement to share the Radford University story and brand in a way that advances the critical and influential work of our institution.
Our Top Priorities
- Share the Radford University brand across campus, within the local community, the Commonwealth of Virginia, and beyond.
- Promote the achievements of the students, faculty, staff, and alumni.
- Directly support admissions, advancement, and alumni relations efforts.
- Engage with internal stakeholders from the Radford University family to support their marketing, communications, media, and creative services needs.
- Implement and advance relevant initiatives as outlined in the 2018-2023 Strategic Plan.
Chief Scott C. Booth of the Danville Police Department is the Radford University Center for Police Practice, Policy and Research’s 2020 Excellence in Policing award recipient. The annual award is given to a current sworn police officer, supervisor, commander or executive who is a leader in his or her agency and has been a champion for implementing innovative strategies that bring about change and improve policing.
For the 11th consecutive year, Radford University is among the top ‘green campuses’ in the United States »
The Princeton Review has again recognized Radford University’s commitment to sustainable practices by including the University in its annual guide to green campuses.
A special Election Day Panel will be held virtually on November 3, featuring professors from the departments of communication and political science.