SPGM is pleased to offer a series of training modules to help support your needs as you begin the grant-seeking and grant-writing process. If you would like individual training, please do not hesitate to reach out to our office to schedule an appointment. We hope this training page provides helpful information, but as always, we are open to feedback from you on how we can best serve your needs.
- Hanover Webinar: Grants 101 - So You Want to Write a Grant [mp4]
- Hanover Webinar: Prospecting and Alignment [mp4]
- Hanover Webinar: Resubmissions [mp4]
- Hanover Webinar: Looking Beyond the NIH [mp4]
- Hanover Webinar: Early to Mid-Career Faculty Grantseeking [mp4]
- Hanover Webinar: Building Strong Collaborations [mp4]
- CITI Training (IRB, IACUC, and RCR)