Before You Apply
- Review information about Radford University's Residential Boarding Policy and preview the Residential Student Agreement.
- Incoming freshmen on main campus are obligated to the Residential Boarding Policy and required to live on-campus for two academic years (four semesters) unless approved for qualifying exemption.
- Transfer students and RUC students are welcome to live on campus but not required.
- The Residential Student Agreement is a legally binding agreement signed during the application process. Be sure to review and understand the terms of the agreement.
How to Apply for Housing
1. For new students, activate your OneCampus Account
2. Log onto the Housing Portal
3. Once logged in, select "Housing Applications"
4. Choose the appropriate application to apply (Boarding Policy exemption requests are found within the housing application)
All students, new and returning, who apply for housing by certain deadlines will have the opportunity to select their own room before the Fall. Students will receive an email with additional instructions and information a few weeks ahead of their room selection timeslot.
Fall 2024 Room Selection Timeline
Returning students who apply by February 5, 2024 will select their Fall room assignment in late-February.
Returning students who apply February 5-March 1, 2024 will select their Fall room assignment in late-March.
Returning students who apply after March 1, 2024 will receive more information about room assignments after applying.
New students who apply by May 3, 2024 will select their Fall room assignment in late-May.
New students who apply May 3 - June 7, 2024 will select their Fall room assignment in late-June.
New students who apply after June 7, 2024 will be assigned a room for Fall and receive assignment information in late-June.