Before you apply
Please read the Terms and Conditions of the Residential Student Agreement. Similar to a lease, it is a legally binding contract:
How to apply for housing
You will need to pay a housing deposit in order to apply to live on campus. Room deposits are applied toward room charges once they have been assessed. For more information about room deposits, please see the Residential Student Agreement referenced above.
Gather the information you need to complete your application
- Emergency contact information.
- Medical conditions and prescribed medications.
- Personal cell phone number.
- Roommate request information – if you have a preferred roommate for next year you will need to know their Radford ID number to complete the application.
Log in to the MyRU portal.
Select the housing icon.
Follow the application link to complete the New Freshman or Transfer application.
- You will be presented with an application link based on your student status, if you have questions about your admission status please contact the Admissions Office.
- If you have any questions regarding the housing application process please contact the Residential Life Office (email@example.com, 540-831-5375).
- Make sure to answer all of the questions and supply accurate information on the application. We make room assignments based on your profile information, be sure to answer profile questions honestly.
- When your application and contract are complete, click the final submit button.
- After completing the application return to your homepage to confirm your application has been completed and submitted.
- If you want to edit any of the application information you can use these directions to access your account and make necessary updates or changes.