Housing Maintenance and Fix-It Request

Please call Housing & Residential Life at 540-831-5375 if you are locked out or have a significant problem (power loss, plumbing issue, etc.) Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. For assistance after 5 p.m. on Monday-Friday or during the weekend, please call the on call number posted for your residential area.

If you have an emergency, please call Radford University Police Department at 540-831-5500.