Forms and Templates
**Radford University is now using IRB Manager as its IRB protocol management system. IRB Manager can be accessed on the RU Portal in the Employee tab (for faculty and staff) and Academics tab (for students).**
- Investigator Agreement Form - ONLY the PI and any external (non-Radford personnel or student) collaborators included on a protocol are required to submit this form and their CV.
- Investigator Agreement Form Instructions
Additional forms and templates are available for download in the following listing of resources.
Resources and Guidance
- IRB User Resources - D2L Repository of Detailed InfoEd Tutorials With Screenshots
- Go to the D2L Self-Registration page
- Select the "course" titled "IRB User Resources"
- IRB New Submission Checklist
- Requirements for Informed Consent
- Minimum Content Required for Letters of Support/Cooperation
- Sample Procedures
Consent Form Templates
- Adult Consent Template
- Cover Letter for Internet Research
- Child (7-12) Assent Template (to be used in conjunction with, but separate from, the Parent Consent Form)
- Youth (13-17) Assent Template (to be added to the end of the Parent Consent Form)
- Mentally Incapacitated Adult Assent Template
- Parent & Child Consent Template (for studies involving both parent and child)
- Parental Consent Template (for studies involving children, see Assent Forms above)
- The consent waiver is built into the initial application xform in the IRB Manager System.