Forms and Templates
Please complete this form to be put on the IRB-Info listserv, where you will receive the latest news, information, tips, training materials, etc., regarding the IRB Office, software, and protocol processing.
**Starting July 1, we will no longer be using Infoed for IRB AND IACUC PROTOCOL submissions. WE ARE CURRENTLY SWITCHING OVER TO A NEW SYSTEM CALLED IRBMANAGER.**
- Application for Initial Review
- Investigator Agreement Form - ONLY the PI and any external (non-Radford personnel or student) collaborators included on a protocol are required to submit this form and their CV.
- Investigator Agreement Form Instructions
- Modification of IRB Protocol Form- For more information on how to submit this form, please see the IRB How To's page.
- Study Continuation Form- For more information on how to submit this form, please see the IRB How To's page.
- Study Closure Report
Additional forms and templates are available for download in the following listing of resources.
Resources and Guidance
- IRB User Resources - D2L Repository of Detailed InfoEd Tutorials With Screenshots
- Go to the D2L Self-Registration page
- Select the "course" titled "IRB User Resources"
- IRB New Submission Checklist
- Requirements for Informed Consent
- Minimum Content Required for Letters of Support/Cooperation
- Sample Procedures
Consent Form Templates
- Adult Consent Template
- Cover Letter for Internet Research
- Child (7-12) Assent Template (to be used in conjunction with, but separate from, the Parent Consent Form)
- Youth (13-17) Assent Template (to be added to the end of the Parent Consent Form)
- Mentally Incapacitated Adult Assent Template
- Parent & Child Consent Template (for studies involving both parent and child)
- Parental Consent Template (for studies involving children, see Assent Forms above)
- The consent waiver is built into the initial application eform in the InfoEd Global System.