IACUC Policies & Forms
Radford University IACUC Policies
- Policy 001 Protocol Amendment/Modification, & VVC
- Policy 002 Designated Member Review
- Policy 003 IACUC Protocol Review Process
- Policy 004 Adverse Events
- Policy 005 Confidentiality Agreement
The IACUC initial application, amendment application, protocol closure, and adverse event form are live in IRBManager.
IRBManager can be accessed under OneCampus, searching for IRBManager and logging on using your Radford University email address and password.
Please see the IRBManager User Manual for assistance in getting started. The Research Compliance Office is always here to assist you with any questions you may have.
The IRBManager IACUC forms for reporting an adverse event, and the closure of a protocol are now available on IRBManager along with the initial application and amendment/modification form.
The Continuation/Annual Report form and Adverse Event Reporting form are coming soon. Until that time, please continue to use the paper annual report/continuation form.
Paper IACUC Forms:
- Annual Protocol Review (APR) Form (Please use Adobe Acrobat to edit and electronically sign this form)
Send completed IACUC continuation/APR forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.