All current fee paying students at Radford University are members of the Recreation and Wellness center. Radford University employees are eligible to purchase a Recreation and Wellness Center membership. This includes Emeritus faculty, adjunct faculty, classified and wage employees. Membership entitles card holders to utilize the Student Recreation & Wellness Center, Student Outdoor Recreation Complex and participate in Group X, Outdoor and Intramural programs. Please contact the Assistant Director of Facilities and Operations for more information or to tour the faciltiy.
Faculty and Staff Memberships
All current Radford University employees are eligible to purchase a Student Recreation and Wellness Center membership. This includes Emeritus faculty, adjunct faculty, classified and wage employees.
|Membership Fee Schedule|
|Fall or Spring Semester||$238.00|
Memberships are offered by semester/summer and follow Radford University’s academic calendar, beginning on the first day of the semester and ending the Sunday before the upcoming semester.
Memberships are available for purchase at the Student Recreation and Wellness Center service desk. We accept cash, check (made payable to Radford University), credit card and RU Express.
- Membership fees are subject to change annually based on current student fee structure.
- Employee rates are based on the proportion of student fees associated with the SRWC.
- Faculty and staff memberships will be limited to 50 to minimize the impact on our students.
- Memberships are prorated based on purchase date; non-refundable except for university separation or serious medical conditions.
- Memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable. Refunds may be granted due to documented medical issue or separation from the university on a case-by-case basis.