News & Events
Fashion design, criminal justice showcase Radford in the media
Radford University students and faculty appeared on various media outlets over the past week.
- Fashion Design senior Mashail Alghamdi appeared live on WFXR 21/27's Living Local morning show to discuss her appearance in New York Fashion Week in early September.
- Criminal Justice Professors Egan Green and Riane Bolin are teaching an Inside-Out class at the New River Valley Regional Jail and WDBJ7 reported on the class and the experience.
- Criminal Justice Assistant Professor Luke William Hunt discussed his upcoming book "The Retrieval of Liberalism in Policing" on WFXR 21/27's Good Day Virginia.
- Hunt also appeared on AirTalk to discuss an FBI probe (Hunt appears around the 20:30 minute-mark).
In Case You Missed it:
- Radford University hosted Fear 2 Freedom, a global nonprofit, to raise awareness of sexual assault and benefit victims throughout the New River Valley. WDBJ7 covered the event on Sept. 26.