Discrimination and Harassment

Radford University is committed to providing an environment that emphasizes the dignity and worth of every member of its community and is free from harassment and discrimination based on race, sex, color, national origin, religion, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, genetic information, against otherwise qualified persons with disabilities, or based on any other status protected by law. Per federal Title IX regulations, as well as other federal and state regulations, Radford University prohibits discrimination and harassment in its educational programs and activities, on the basis of sex or any other protected class, by individuals subject to its control or supervision. This requirement to not discriminate in the educational program or activity of Radford University extends to admission and employment. Inquiries about the application of federal Title IX regulations may be referred to Radford University’s Title IX Coordinator, the U.S. Department of Education’s Assistant Secretary, or both. 

Dr. Andrea Zuschin
Director of Institutional Equity and Title IX Coordinator

Main Campus
244 Heth Hall

Radford University Carilion
107 Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital