Discover the educational experience that fits your needs
Pre Licensure Track
The Bachelor of Science in Respiratory Therapy Program is a four-year program that blends hands-on, laboratory and class learning. This program provides you with the knowledge, skills and hands-on experience that will help you begin your exciting career in the respiratory therapy field.
Degree Completion Track
This Degree Advancement program is specifically designed to meet the needs of practicing respiratory therapists who have already completed or are anticipating completing an accredited respiratory care program with an entry into respiratory care professional practice degree.
Why study respiratory therapy at Radford?
- Participate in experiences with diagnostic procedures
- Learn in state-of-the-art equipment and facilities
- Select the track that fits your educational needs
- Receive expert advising from a dedicated, full-time faculty member assigned specifically to you
Freshmen and sophomore applicants follow Radford University admission requirements. Junior level progression and junior transfer students (based on cohort availability) must:
- Have a cumulative GPA above 2.5
- Complete the first two years of the POS
- Have a grade of “C” or higher in A&P I and II
98% on-time graduation
100% board pass rate
100% job placement rate