Radford University Printing Services offers a variety of options to meet your printing needs including, document planning and design, color or black and white copies, binding, laminating, and much more. View our most requested services.
Starting a Print Request
In most cases, you can simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request, and attach your file(s), pdf format preferred. As they apply, please include the following considerations in your email:
- A description of the job
- Department name (include fund# / org# / program#)
- Delivery address (building and room) - departmental jobs only
- Who is authorizing the job
- How many copies are needed
- Will the job need stapling, folding, trimming, etc.
- Any special instructions, such as deadlines
Many print jobs are completed same-day, but turnaround time does depend on the individual job. Ask us at the time of your request, and we can provide a timeline for completion.
We will always work with you to meet or beat your deadline whenever possible.
Delivery or Pick-Up?
We deliver completed print jobs to on-campus university offices and the Radford University Foundation. You may also request to pick up your job.
Personal printing jobs (student/faculty/staff) are available for pick-up only.