Work study positions are awarded through the Financial Aid Office. Work study employees are paid at the wage rate of $11.00 per hour.
- New work study employees: Please submit forms W-4 (federal withholding) and VA-4 (Commonwealth of Virginia withholding) to the Payroll Office in a timely manner. If these forms are not received, the maximum rate (single with no exemptions) will be withheld.
- Returning work study employees: Tax forms do not need to be resubmitted unless you wish to change your current withholding status.
- Direct deposit: The Direct deposit form is available to work study employees and is available on OneCampus on the Finances page under Office of the Bursar.
- Time sheets: Students must submit their online time sheet to their Supervisor by 10:00AM on the Due to Payroll Date listed below, after 10:00AM on that date students will not have access to the time sheet.
- Students must submit their online time sheet to their Supervisor by 10:00AM on the Due to Payroll Date listed below, after 10:00AM on that date students will not have access to the time sheet.
Student Employment Payment Schedule
Fall Semester 2022
|Pay Period #1||Pay Period #2||Pay Period #3|
|Cut Off Date||8/27/2022||9/10/2022||9/24/2022|
|Due to Payroll||8/29/2022||9/12/2022||9/26/2022|
|Pay Period #4||Pay Period #5||Pay Period #6|
|Cut Off Date||10/8/2022||10/22/2022||11/5/2022|
|Due to Payroll||10/10/2022||10/24/2022||11/7/2022|
|Pay Period #7*||Pay Period #8*||Pay Period #9|
|Cut Off Date||11/19/2022||12/3/2022||12/8/2022|
|Due to Payroll||11/21/2022||12/5/2022||12/19/2022|
Students will not be allowed to work when Radford University is closed and classes are not in session.
*Fall Break is October 7 and Thanksgiving Break is November 19-27.
PLEASE NOTE: Work study employees must adhere to their employment contract begin and end dates to include working only during their approved contract period and by submitting their final timesheet no later than the last date of employment.
Last Updated: 8/23/2022