Online Workshops (D2L)
We have several library workshops that are available in D2L under the Discover menu in which you may self-enroll. These workshops can be taken by anyone with access to Radford's D2L. Learn how to self-register for our D2L workshops.
- SuperSearch: Learn how to use our largest database with effective search strategies to find sources that are relevant to your research.
- Selecting Databases: Tips on how to select the subject-specific databases for your research topic.
- PICO: Strategies for finding research on evidence-based practice in the health sciences.
- Identifying Original Research Articles: You've found a relevant source, but your professor has asked you to only use original or primary research articles. Learn the criteria for assessing your sources.
- APA 7th: One of the most popular citation styles on campus.
- Avoiding Plagiarism: Understand what plagiarism is, how to identify it, and avoid.