- Radford University Police Anonymous Reporting Form
- Behavior of Concern (Dean of Students)
- External Agency Reporting
Online reporting for sexual assault/violence, dating violence, domestic violence, stalking, sexual exploitation, and sexual harassment.
- Online Title IX Reporting for Victims/Survivors:
- Non-confidential online report for students, faculty, staff, contractors, and visitors. The information provided will not be disseminated to the public unless required by the law.
- Online Mandatory Title IX Incident Reporting by Employees:
- Non-confidential incident report for employees, including student employees. All Radford University employees in receipt of a complaint or report must report it without delay. The information will not be disseminated to the public unless required by law.
This form is to report a sexual misconduct to the Radford University Substance Abuse and Violence Education Support (SAVES) Office. Reporting sexual misconducts assists with the completion of statistical records for assaults that occur to Radford University students, on- and off-campus. Filing this form will not result in an investigation, but is intended to convey needed information to assist the university in addressing the issues of sexual assault. Information contained on the form will remain confidential and will only be used in non-identifying ways.
This form is to report a crime to the Radford University Police. All information is anonymous and will be kept confidential.
The purpose of this reporting system is to create a means for inappropriate, disruptive, or threatening behavior to be brought to the attention of the Behavioral Consultation Team (BCT). When information is received via this website, it is reviewed and if appropriate, forwarded to the BCT. This team reviews submitted information to develop an appropriate response.
External Agency Reporting
STUDENT RELATED COMPLAINTS:
Office of Civil Rights
District of Columbia Office
U.S. Department of Education
400 Maryland Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20202-1475
EMPLOYEE RELATED COMPLAINTS:
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
Richmond Local Office
830 East Main Street, Suite 600
Richmond, VA 23219
Office of Equal Employment Services
Department of Human Resource Management
101 North 14th Street, 12th Floor
Richmond, VA 23219