Training & Development
As part of the progressive training and development strategy surrounding employees’ professional and career development, and in the spirit of partnership with training partners across campus, the Department of Human Resources is pleased to announce the launch of Radford University's Training Catalog.
Training and Professional Development promotes employee and organizational growth through course offerings that build on skills that encourage communication, help employees to understand their style differences, deepen interpersonal skills and build relationships within teams as well as across the university.
- 04/13/2021, 12:00 pm | Introduction to Handshake | Career & Talent Development
- 04/13/2021, 2:00 pm | Building a Hiring Manager Tool Kit | Human Resources
- 04/14/2021, 9:00 am | Beginning Word | Academic Technologies
- 04/14/2021, 12:00 pm | Introduction to PathwayU | Career & Talent Development
- 04/14/2021, 12:00 pm | Severe Weather Preparedness with NWS | Emergency Management
- 04/16/2021, 1:00 pm | Stress Management and Mindfulness | Human Resources
- 04/24/2021 1:30 pm | Discovering Learner Stats D2L | Academic Technologies
- 04/21/2021, 9:00 am | Outlook - Tips & Tricks | Academic Technologies
- 04/22/2021, 10:30 am | Academic Integrity with Turnitin and D2L | Academic Technologies
- 04/30/2021, 9:00 am | A Culture of Service | Human Resources
- Due by: 04/31/2021 | SPCC Cardholder Training 2021 | Controller's Office
- 05/18/2021, 10:00 am | Retirement Planning | HR Benefits
- 05/19/2021, 2:00 pm | Retirement Planning | HR Benefits
- Presentation by the HR Benefits Department as an overview of all the health insurance plans, premium rewards & flexible spending accounts for the 2021-2022 plan year.
- Each session lasts 1 hour and is held via Zoom
- Open Enrollment information will be provided to each employee and posted on our website by mid-April.
- Monday, May 3rd, 10:00 am | Register
- Monday, May 3rd, 2:00 pm | Register
- Tuesday, May 4th, 9:00 am | Register
- Tuesday, May 4th, 12:00 pm | Register
- Thursday, May 6th, 11:00 am | Register
- Thursday, May 6th, 3:00 pm | Register
- Wednesday, May 12th, 8:30 am | Register
- Wednesday, May 12th, 2:00 pm | Register
Click on the tiles below to see all available training sessions and resources each area has to offer.
When accessing content on D2L for the first time be sure to select the "enroll in course" button, after enrolling it takes a few minutes for your enrollment to sync and allow you to open the course and view content.
The Department of Human Resources would like to thank the Training Partners across campus that have stepped up to support this critical initiative.