Training & Development
Training and Professional Development is an ongoing process that shapes the future of our university and provides individual employees with the knowledge, skills, and empowerment to further their career. We strive to:
- Align learning opportunities and topics to support the University’s Strategic Plan.
- Align training and development programming to organizational needs.
- Align resources to employee performance plans.
- Reach out to all; Classified, Administrative and Professional, Faculty Teaching and Research, Adjunct, and Wage employees with professional development resources and provide opportunities for growth that are relevant to all positions and careers.
Training Sessions & Resources
- Required Training
- PeopleAdmin Performance Mgmt.
- PeopleAdmin Select Suite
- Additional Resources
Radford University Training Hub
- Training by Category
- Useful Resources
- Certification Programs