HR Information Systems
An EPAF is an Electronic Personnel Action Form in Self Service Banner (SSB), used to enter and submit personnel actions electronically in Banner. Many of the transactions previously submitted to Human Resources via PR40 (Personnel Action) and PR4 (Separation/Transfer Notice) forms can be electronically submitted, routed through an approval chain, and applied to Banner. EPAFs are another step in achieving a paperless personnel action process.
If you need access to EPAF, please complete the Administrative Systems Access Form [PDF].
SelectSuite system is designed to allow users to track the applicant and recruitment process. The Applicant Tracking module streamlines the recruitment process while supporting transparent communication and consistent hiring processes. The Position Management module allows users to modify and manage position descriptions and electronically perform other personnel actions including budget changes, pay changes and requests to advertise. Do you need access to PeopleAdmin? Please fill out the Administrative System Access Form [PDF] and follow the instructions on the access form.
- User Manual [PDF]
- SelectSuite Landing Page FAQs [PDF]
- SelectSuite Training Presentation [PDF]
- How to Modify/Advertise a Position [PDF]
- How to Create a Hiring Proposal [PDF]
- How to Change/Review Applicant Status [PDF]
- How to Review Applicants as a Search Committee Member [PDF]
- How to Create an Adjunct Posting [PDF]