- Leave Control Worksheets
- Leave of Absence Request Form - Classified Staff (PR2) [PDF]
- Leave Sharing Program - Donor Form [PDF]
- Leave Sharing Program - Fact Sheet and Recipient Application Form [PDF]
- PR-14, Teaching Faculty Record of Leave Usage [PDF]
Within 24 hours of a report of injury/illness the Employer's Accident Report (EAR) [PDF] must be sent to Human Resources at:
314B Tyler Avenue
P.O. Box 6889
Radford, Virginia 24141
- All other forms need to be returned to the Department of Human Resources at Box 6889.
- Should you have any questions, please call the HR office 540-831-5008.
- This information is provided for supervisors to review and complete when there has been an injury/illness on the job.
- Please note forms marked with * are required to be completed within 3 days of employment, or employment will be terminated.
- Administrative assistants will need to print the following documents and make copies for their use.
- On the first day of employment, you may give employees the packet of information and have them complete the forms or bring the employees to the Department of Human Resources at 314B Tyler Avenue.
- All forms need to be returned to Department of Human Resources at Box 6889.
- Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call the HR office at 540-831-5008.
1500 HOUR WAGE PACKET
- 1500 Hour Fact Sheet [PDF]
- I-9 Form*
- Campus Map
- VA-4 Form [PDF]
- W-4 Form [PDF]
- Policy Letters and Certificate of Receipt [PDF]
- Criminal Background Check Authorization [PDF]
- Employee Data Sheet [PDF]
- Wage Payroll Schedule
- Activating your Radford University Network Account
- Faculty/Staff Parking Registration
Part-Time Wage Packet (<120 day hires, <19 hour/week hires, sporadic hires)
The following forms and information are necessary to begin the payroll process and is designed to answer many of your questions as a new adjunct faculty member.
Complete the forms and return them to Human Resources at 314B Tyler Avenue, or to your departmental contact. Please note, forms marked with * are required to be completed within 3 days of employment, or employment will be terminated.
Should you have any questions, please contact Human Resources at 540-831-5008.
The information and forms below provide necessary information that is required to request leave under the provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) of 1993. Links are provided to fillable Department of Labor (DOL) forms for certification of the type of leave requested.
If you need assistance or have any questions regarding FMLA, please contact the Human Resources Leave Coordinator, Pam Smallwood, at 540-831-6110 or send an email to email@example.com.
Full FMLA Packet
Individual FMLA Documents
- Employee Rights & Responsibilities Under the Family and Medical Leave Act [PDF]
- Certification of Health Care Provider for Employee's Serious Health Condition [PDF]
- Certification of Health Care Provider for Family Member's Serious Health Condition [PDF]
- Certification of Qualifying Exigency for Military Family Leave [PDF]
- Certification for Serious Injury or Illness of Covered Servicemember for Military Family Leave [PDF]
- Glossary of Family and Medical Leave Terms [PDF]
- Notice of Eligibility and Rights & Responsibilities - Human Resources Use Only [PDF]
- Designation Notice - Human Resources Use Only [PDF]