We think working at Radford University is GREAT! We’re excited that you’re here and we want you to get off to a great start.
All new hires must attend New Employee Orientation. Our new employee orientation process will help you successfully transition into your new position. This is a full-day information session that includes signing-up for benefits, training on safety and IT- Security and information about the campus. Orientation is viewed as an integral step in your onboarding to Radford University, therefore, it is required of all benefit eligible employees.
Orientations are held every other Wednesday of each month. The date of the orientation you will be attending will be emailed to you prior to your first day at Radford University.
To better prepare for your time at Radford University, please review the following information:
- Fill out Your Employment Forms
- I-9 – Employment Eligibility Verification form (Please complete section I and bring in original documents to HR, so the form can be completed.)
- W-4 [PDF] – Federal tax withholding form
- VA-4 [PDF] – VA state tax withholding form
- Direct Deposit Form [PDF] - Available on MyRU on the Employees page under Employee Tools
- Employee Data Sheet [PDF]
- Review Your Benefits
- Get to Know the Campus