HR Announcements and Events
Announcements & Updates
- Training Catalog - D2L Registration Information | 03/18/2021 | View Announcement
- Launch of Radford University's Training Catalog | 03/18/2021 | More Information
- Training and Development Framework | 03/15/2021 | More Information
- Benefits & Wellness Update | 02/02/2021 | View Announcement
- Benefits & Wellness Update | 12/14/2020 | View Announcement
- Benefits & Wellness Update | 11/05/2020 | View Announcement
Training & Events
- View all upcoming training sessions on Radford University's all-new Training Catalog
- Your financial wellness will remain one of our top priorities in 2021. Please check out this month's flyer to obtain the details of the financial education offerings and resources.
- VACU's upcoming “Financial Literacy Challenge” live Kahoot learning game on Wednesday, April 14th from 12 p.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- Virginia529's upcoming employee informational webinar on Tuesday, April 20th from 12 p.m. - 1 p.m.
- Watch: VRS in 2020 | Video
- Enhanced Security Brings Extra Level of Protection for myVRS Accounts
- Saving as a Family: Tips on Building Good Habits and Making Them Last
- Spring Education Sessions Coming to a Screen Near You
- Introduce Yourself to Money Topics With myVRS Financial Wellness Start Here Guides
- VRS Member Spotlight: Anthony Swann, 2021 Virginia Teacher of the Year
- Updated VRS DCP Mobile App Makes Account Management Easy | Video
- 2021 Virginia General Assembly Continues Into Special Session
- Your Turn to Ask: Where Can I Find More Information About Healthcare Options in Retirement?
- myVRS Financial Wellness: Planning Tools You Can Use
- Boost Your Knowledge With Member Education Webinars
- New Design Ahead for VRS Member Website
- A Closer Look at the VRS Trust Fund
- Benchmarking Study on Retirement Systems Shows VRS in Good Standing
- VRS Member Spotlight: Officer Matthew Arnold, Department of Wildlife Resources
- Who Are Your Beneficiaries? How to Set Your Beneficiary Designations
- Hybrid Plan Members: Why Make Voluntary Contributions Now?
- Online Retirement Coming in 2021
- FAQ: How Do I Roll Over Funds Into My DC Plan Accounts?
- myVRS Financial Wellness: Get Help with Big Money Decisions
- Member MBPs Now Available in myVRS
- COVID-19 Updates: VRS Operations and Items That May Impact You
- VRS Member Spotlight: Chinh Vu, Dept. of General Services
- Dive Into your Plan with Virtual Member Education
- Revised handbooks Available
- VRS Announces Return o FY 2020
- Governor Appoints Two New Members to the Board of Trustees
- Reasons why now may be the time to Purchase Your Prior Service
- RAQ: After I retire, Can I return to Work and Still Receive my VRS Benefit?
- VRS Services Continue During COVID-19
- Federal Relief Bill Allows Emergency COVID-19 Defined Contribution Account Withdrawals
- myVRS Financial Wellness: Coronavirus and Your Financial Health
- myVRS Financial Wellness: Your Journey Begins Today
- Member Commitment to Public Service on Full Display Amid COVID-19 Response
- Stay Connected: Register Your myVRS Account Today
- 2020 Legislative Summary
- Governor Appoints New Chairman and Member to Board of Trustees
- Rate for Purchasing Refunded Service Changes July 1
- Updated VRS Handbooks Available
- FAQ: Do Market Fluctuations Affect my VRS Benefits?