Peer Academic Coaching
Peer Academic Coaches (PACs) are academically successful students who serve as coaches for undergraduate students in the Highlander Success Center (HSC Radford and Roanoke). These students are experts in academic strategies, success skills, and resources on campus to support you to develop strong learning practices and assist in navigating our campus experience.
Topics that you may discuss with a PAC include, but are not limited to:
- Time management and organization
- Understanding syllabi and assignment planning
- Note taking and study skills
- Professional communication
- Self-determination and developing a growth mindset
- Connecting with campus resources
Book appointments with a PAC through Starfish, or visit the 4th Floor of Young Hall in Radford or 5th Floor of Carilion Community Hospital in Roanoke.