Living Learning Communities
ARO was able to give me the community, guidance and confidence I needed for a productive first semester at Radford University. I now have over a year of research experience, and I am currently working on getting my first scientific paper published.
Radford University offers seven unique freshman learning communities that provide new students opportunities to deeply engage with faculty, academics and peers with similar interests.
- Take 1 to 2 courses together
- Faculty, students, and residence hall staff coordinate activities that connect courses and activities
- Students build intellectual and social relationships with classmates and faculty through shared experiences and increased time together.
Learn more by clicking the links below
- Accelerated Research Opportunities
- Biology Connections
- Community of Artists
- Community of Makers
- ECO Connections
- Entrepreneurship Learning Community
- The Schoolhouse,
Visit the Housing Application to apply!