Faculty - Led Programs
Radford University offers students the opportunity to study abroad in a variety of programs led by Radford faculty. Students can participate in programs during the following times: Fall Semester, Wintermester, Spring Break, and Summer session.
Spring Break 2020
- China Kirk Scholars (FORL) - Dr. I-Ping Fu
- Ecuador (PSYC) - Drs. Eric Mesmer and Melinda Cruz (Graduate Students only)
- England (COMS) - Dr. Matthew Turner
- England, France, and Washington DC (MATH) - Dr. Neil, Sigmon
- Ireland (CRJU) - Drs. Bakhitah Abdul-Ra'uf and Kyshawn Smith
- Ireland (MKTG and MGNT) - Drs. Lollar and Danylle Kunkel
- Malawi (EDUC) - Dr. Jennifer Powell
- Peru (RARE) - Dr. Stockton Maxwell
- San Diego Comic Con (COMS) - Prof. Michael Meindl
- Western Europe (Germany, France, and Switzerland) (GEOG)[PDF]-Christine Mitchell
For general information, please see CGEE in 105 Cook Hall or at firstname.lastname@example.org. For program and course specific details, please see the faculty member listed.
Barrow, Alaska Study Abroad with Dr. Rhett Herman (February 2018)
Amazon (RARE) Study abroad with Drs. Jason Davis and Cassady Urista at Machu Picchu (May 2017)