2018-19 Study Abroad Application
Before you begin the application, please carefully read the information below regarding application and deposit deadlines.
Disclaimer: Please do NOT use Internet Explorer (IE) for this application. Please use either Chrome, Firefox, or another internet browser other than IE. You will receive a "Thank You" page if the application was submitted successfully. If you do not receive this "Thank You," your application was NOT submitted. Any questions, please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Affiliate & Exchange Program deadlines
- ISEP Fall Semester application deadline: February 15
- Summer Affiliate application deadline: April 1
- Fall Affiliate application deadline: May 1
- Fall Semester Exchange application deadline: May 1
- ISEP Spring Semester application deadline: September 1
- Spring Affiliate application deadline: October 10
- Spring Semester Exchange application deadline: October 15
Faculty-Led Application deadlines
- Summer program application deadline: October 31
- Spring Break application deadline: October 10
- Wintermester application deadline: September 1
Please Note: Non-refundable deposits are due to Student Accounts on the dates listed below.
Faculty-Led Wintermester 2018 deposits are due
- October 1, 2018 $1,000.00 non-refundable deposit due
- November 20, 2018 Ebills are sent out
- December 5, 2018 Balance Due (payment deadline date of Student Accounts)
Financial Aid – Private loans only. Other aid cannot be used for Wintermester because limited to 3 credit hours.
Faculty-led Spring Break 2019 deposits are due
- November 5, 2018 $1,000.00 non-refundable deposit due
- December 12, 2018 Ebills are sent out
- January 9, 2019 Balance due for tuition/fees (payment deadline date of Student Accounts)
Financial Aid deadline - October 10, 2018
Faculty-led Summer 2019 program deposits are due
- December 11, 2018 $1,000 non-refundable deposit due (Kirk Scholars China Program $500 non-refundable deposit is due)
- March 1, 2019 Remaining Program costs due (non-refundable)
- April 17, 2019 Ebills are sent out
- May 8, 2019 Balance due for tuition/fees (payment deadline date of Student Accounts)
- May 13, 2019 Drop for non-payment
Financial Aid deadline – November 16, 2018
If you are planning to use any financial aid (Federal loans, private loans, grants or scholarships), pay special attention to the financial aid deadlines above. These deadlines were established to allow adequate processing time for early disbursement of funds to cover deposits. Please see the Financial Aid study abroad application to begin your process. If you have any further questions, please contact the Financial Aid office located in Heth Hall (email@example.com).
I have carefully read the information above regarding application deadlines, deposit due dates, and understand it is my responsibility to meet the deadlines that apply to me and my Study Abroad program. I also understand that my study abroad deposits are non-refundable.