Change of Hours

You may use this form to notify the RU Financial Aid Office of a change to the expected enrollment that you reported to us earlier (either on the FAFSA or another financial aid form).  Processing of adjustments can take up to two weeks.


Please indicate the number of new expected credit hours and the term in which you are changing your enrollment:


For Federal Financial Aid programs, you must be enrolled for at least 6 credit hours.  Some Alternative (Private) Loans allow enrollment in fewer credit hours.