Employee Spotlight 2020
Employee Relations Specialist
16 years of dedicated service
- What is your favorite thing about working at Radford University? Working closely with the faculty, staff and students in employee relations to provide advisement, guidance, and support.
- What is one thing on your bucket list? To travel around Europe.
- What do you do for fun? I love to go on long walks and great adventures with my husband and “furbaby”, Bella. I love to sing and enjoy directing the choir.
- If given a chance, who would you like to be for a day? I would like to be a person who provides a forever home for all dogs and cats in shelters.
- What would you describe as your most important personal attributes or strengths that you bring to your job? Through the years, my peers and clients have described me as having a calming demeanor, great listening skills, and as someone who uses a strengths-based approach to resolve conflict and other issues in the workplace.
24 years and five months of dedicated service
- What is your favorite thing about working at Radford University? The people and students
- What is one thing on your bucket list? Finishing up all the projects I’ve started and not completed
- What do you do for fun? Listening to music, playing games or sitting on the deck early in the mornings
- If given the chance, who would you like to be for a day? One of the people on the international space station
- What would you describe as the most important personal attributes or strength that you bring to your job? Being able to solve problems that arise and finding ways to make our work more efficient