Enterprise Rates and Restrictions
|12 Passenger Van||$87.00||$478.50||$1,914.00|
Rental Time Periods
- Daily rentals are on a 24 hour basis.
- Weekly rates will apply when the consecutive daily rental fee meets or exceeds the weekly rate. The weekly rate is 5.5 times the daily rate.
- Monthly rentals are based on a 22 day month.
Enterprise Compact through Premium vehicle classes include unlimited free miles per day and per week, and 2,500 free miles per month; all other vehicle classes include 200 free miles per day, 1,100 free miles per week, and 2,500 free miles per month, as applicable. Any additional miles will be charged at the rate of $0.20/mile.
National Compact through Premium vehicle classes include unlimited free miles per day and per week, and 2,500 free miles per month; all other vehicle classes include 150 free miles per day, 1,050 free miles per week, and 2,500 free miles per month, as applicable. Any additional miles will be charged at the rate of $0.25/mile.
One Way Rentals
Please note that all one-way rentals must be returned to an Enterprise branch location.
- Enterprise one-way rentals originating and dropping in Virginia (excluding Northern Virginia) will not incur a drop fee. Enterprise one-way rentals originating in Virginia and dropping in Northern Virginia or outside of Virginia and rentals originating outside of Virginia and dropping in Virginia will incur a drop fee based on the pick-up and drop-off locations.
- National Compact through Full Size one-way rentals will be charged a flat daily rental rate of $62.00. Premium through 12-passenger vans will be charged the daily rate plus $0.40/mile.
12/15 Passenger Van Restrictions
- Enterprise does not permit their passenger vans to travel into Canada. Additionally, the vans do not meet Federal Bus Safety Standards and are not permitted to transport children in the 12th grade or younger, other than family members, for school-related functions.
- Radford University employees are not permitted to rent 15-passenger vans from Enterprise. All drivers of 12-passenger vans rented from Enterprise or 15-passenger vans reserved from Facilities Management must have completed the necessary Radford University Defensive Driving Course and be approved.
- Although the vans are rated for 12 or 15 passengers, the number of passengers is limited to ten (10) including the driver.
If a rental vehicle is returned to any location other than Facilities Management, located at the Armstrong Complex, it must be returned with a full tank of fuel.