Welcome to the Center for Diversity and Inclusion (CDI).
Our office is a resource to all students, staff and faculty through our variety of programs, activities and services. You will find resources and people that will support you in your academics, crafting you as a professional, as well as socially and personally.
CDI is located in Heth Hall, Room 157!
- Computer Lab and free printing
- Conference Meeting Room
- Meditation Room
- Student spaces (lounge and study areas)
- Laptop Loaner Program
- Diversity Resource Library
- Student Leadership Offices
- Supplies and resources for programming
- SafeZone Trainings
CDI STUDENT GROUPS
- Diversity Awareness Programming
- African Student Alliance
- Latino Student Alliance
- P.R.E.T.I.I. Women
- RUCMA: Radford University Campus Ministers Association
- Men of Standards
- Black Student Alliance
- SPECTRUM: an LGBTQ+ group
- AreUHype Dance Team
- Ladies of Value and Impowerment
CDI SIGNATURE EVENTS
- Welcome Back Bash
- Martin Luther King, Jr. week of events
- Activity Hour
- Drag Show
- Cultural month dinners and celebrations
- Dine on Diversity
- Holiday Cheer
- Multicultural Congratulatory Ceremony
We are a resource to ALL of the Radford community, and invite YOU to stop in to visit and introduce yourself. Our office provides a concentrated focus on the progress, success and concerns of underrepresented populations on Radford University’s campus such as African American, Asian American, Latin@ American, and Native American students. Additionally, in our office you will be able to find programming and resources for faith/ religion and the LGBTQ+ community.