Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Chemistry Professor Awarded Research Grant from EPA
Chemistry professor Francis Webster was recently awarded $14,917 from the Environmental Protection Agency for his research study "Lessons from Nature: Synthetic Humic Acid Materials for Improved Water Purification."
Webster's project will focus on the development of an inexpensive, multi-functional absorbent material that will improve existing sand filtration technology to better remove a wide range of water contaminants, including arsenic, heavy metals, and organic contaminants.