Artis College of Science and Technology
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Biology Department
- Pre-Health Advisory Committee
- GIS Center
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Museum of the Earth Sciences
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Chemistry Department
- Radford University Planetarium
- Department of Physics
- Anthropological Sciences
- Selu Observatory
- Center for Information Safety and Security
- Department of Information Technology
- Forensic Science Institute
- Biomedical Science
- Geospatial Science
- MS in Data And Information Management
Radford University is now recognized as a CompTIA Authorized Academy Partner! This opens up certain benefits for RU students. One of the primary benefits for students is a substantial discount on certification exam fees, which are usually around 50%.
We also have our first Radford student, Matt Lyles, that has taken and passed the Network + Certification today. The regular cost of this exam is $285; Matt paid only $141 dollars for the exam just for being a Radford student, and saved $144!
Take advantage of CompTIA benefits
- Visit CompTIA's Academic Marketplace at http://academic.comptiastore.com/CompTIA-Network-Voucher-p/acadcomptian.htm to setup an account and order the voucher for any CompTIA Certification Exam.
- Use your radford.edu email address, and our CompTIA partner number which is 682174. The voucher they purchase is good for 12 months.
- After getting the voucher, register with a Pearson VUE test center in North America at http://www.pearsonvue.com/comptia/. Students can search for the closest test center and register for the exam. Most exams are available at the local community colleges. Attached is the latest copy of exams and fees.
CompTIA has added certifications for Linux +, Cloud +, Cloud Essentials, and Healthcare IT Technician. They are also developing a new cert for a Cyber Security Analyst +.
|Series||Exam Title||Full Cost||Student Discount|
|Mastery||CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner||$414||$298|
|Professional||CompTIA Linux+ Powered by LPI||194||152|
|Professional||CompTIA Storage+ Powered by SNIA||269||215|
|Specialty||Healthcare IT Technician||112||68|