Artis College of Science and Technology
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Center for Information Security
- Biomedical Science
- Chemistry Department
- Geospatial Science
- Pre-Health Advisory Committee
- Radford University Planetarium
- Selu Observatory
- MS in Data And Information Management
- Anthropological Sciences
- Biology Department
- Museum of the Earth Sciences
- Department of Physics
- GIS Center
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Forensic Science Institute
- REALISE Students
- School of Computing and Information Sciences
We take pride in being a very student-centered and active program. Our ideal location in the beautiful "Valley and Ridge" physiographic province of the Appalachian mountains allows us to offer numerous field-trips designed to enhance the learning experience of our students.
In addition, each year our Department organizes events that allow for fostering a spirit of teamwork and camaraderie in our students. The following photo galleries offer just a glimpse of our program "at work". These galleries are regularly updated so be sure to bookmark this page and visit us again soon!
Anyone wishing to contribute to our Geology Photo Archives and to these photo galleries is welcome to send the photographs (preferably as 72 dpi; 800x600 pixels minimum JPEGs) to the webmaster - Dr. Parvinder Sethi at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail the paper prints to Dr. Parvinder Sethi, Department of Geology, Box 6939, Reed Hall, Radford University, Radford, VA 24141.
All of our alumni are especially invited and encouraged to submit photographs of their time with us -- please write the year that the photograph was taken and any names of people in the photograph that you may know of at the back of the photograph before sending it to us. Thank you!
By submitting any photograph and information to us for this website, you are permitting us to publish it.