Artis College of Science and Technology
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Fall 2019 Graduation Application
Seniors who plan on graduating in fall 2019 must apply to graduate and meet with their advisor to ensure their plan will meet the requirements of graduation.
Step 1: Apply to graduate in MyRU. Applications are accepted Feb 6 - March 1
Go to MyRU -> Academics -> Banner SSB Menu -> Student Records -> Apply for Graduation
Step 2: Fill out the graduation worksheet and meet with your advisor
Welcome to the Artis College of Science and Technology Advising Center
The Advising Center for the Artis College of Science and Technology is located in 163 Stuart Hall. The Advising Center is a resource for both students and faculty. We assist students with forms, processes and procedures. We are also a resource for faculty who may need clarification on issues or policies. The Director of Advising is also the Judicial Coordinator for the College and assists both students and faculty through the judicial process should there be a need.
163 Stuart Hall
P.O. Box 6936
Radford Va 24142
Dates and Deadlines
Visit the academic calendar for upcoming dates/deadlines
- January 22: Spring classes begin
- January 28: Last day for new freshmen to add/drop classes and last day for undergraduate students to turn in signed/approved internships, independent studies, etc. to the Registrar's Office
- February 5: Last day to withdraw with tuition refunds and last day for graduate students to add/drop classes
- March 1: Fall 2019 graduation application deadline
- April 5: Class withdrawal deadline
- April 19: Last day to withdraw from the University with a grade of "W"
- May 3: Last day of classes
- May 6-9: Spring Final Exams
- May 11: Spring Commencement
Schedule Your Advising Appointment
Advising appointments are scheduled in Starfish. To access your Starfish account login to MyRU and select the blue Starfish icon.
- Click "My Success Network", under connections, then click the blue arrow by your academic advisor's name and choose schedule
- On the "What Do You Need Help With" screen, choose First Advising Appointment
- Choose a time or click show more times to see additional availabilitie
- After you choose your time, click continue and confirm
You will receieve an email confirmation with your scheduled appointment.
|Academic Calendar||Academic Policies||Harvey Knowledge Center|
|Exam Schedule||Career Services||Course Offerings|
|Academic Progress Sheets||Forms||VCCS Transfer Guide|