Artis College of Science and Technology
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Spring 2021 Graduation Information
- Spring 2021 graduation applications are now due.
- Please check your email for instructions sent on Sept 2, 2020.
- The deadline to complete the on-line application is October 1, 2020.
- To access the link, Open MY RU Portal in a browser (I recommend not to use your RU Mobile App). Then follow this path: Academics; Banner SSB Student Menu; Student Records from Student Tab; click Apply to Graduate; complete form.
Welcome to the Artis College of Science and Technology Advising Center
The Advising Center for the Artis College of Science and Technology is located in 108 Reed Hall. The Advising Center is a resource for both students and faculty. We assist students with forms, processes and procedures. We are also a resource for faculty who may need clarification on issues or policies. The Director of Advising is also the Judicial Coordinator for the College and assists both students and faculty through the judicial process should there be a need.
108 Reed Hall
P.O. Box 6936
Radford Va 24142
Dates and Deadlines
Visit the academic calendar for upcoming dates/deadlines
- Radford University will open for normal operations on July 27th.
- First day of classes for Fall semester 2020 is August 12th.
- Mid-term grades due October 5th.
- Class withdrawal deadline is October 16th.
- University withdrawal deadline is October 30th.
- Commencement is November 21st.
- If you have questions please EMAIL your advisor, or you can email the Advising Center at email@example.com. Remember to include your full name and RUID with all correspondence.
- Be mindful of all emails sent by the university which may contain important information regarding registering for spring classes and other important information.
- CHECK YOUR RU EMAIL EVERY DAY!!
- The University Directory is your best friend! Bookmark it! https://www.radford.edu/content/radfordcore/home/directory.html?q=fisher&s=
Schedule Your Advising Appointment
Your faculty advisor is displayed at the top of your Degree Audit. The best way to contact your advisor is through email (see the University Directory above). Some faculty use Starfish to schedule appointments, some use email and other use their office hours. An email to your faculty advisor at the beginning of the semester to ask which method they prefer is helpful!
|Academic Calendar||Academic Policies||Harvey Knowledge Center|
|Exam Schedule||Career Services||Course Offerings|
|Academic Progress Sheets||Forms||VCCS Transfer Guide|