Artis College of Science and Technology
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
The Artis Residential Community (ARC) is a Radford University Living Learning Community providing a supportive engaging daily environment for Radford University freshmen in the Artis College of Science and Technology.
Students will engage in extracurricular activities and fun social and science-related events throughout the year while forming lasting connections with their classmates.
In addition to a fun living environment, students will engage with Artis College faculty and current students, experience added academic support through peer tutors, advising, and study sessions. The ARC LLC also includes a maker component utilizing space in the building for projects, 3-d printing, brainstorming, prototyping, and more.
- Living community in Peery Hall
- Free Tutoring in select subjects from Upper-Class Peer Mentors within the College
- Extracurricular programs and engagement with faculty and peers
- Leadership and participation opportunities for students who wish to contribute and help develop activities for the ACES LLC
- Get connected with academic and student support services that will enhance YOUR opportunity to succeed at Radford University
How do I qualify? Apply today on your residential forms.