College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Army ROTC
- Women's & Gender Studies
- School of Communication
- Interdisciplinary Humanities Research Lab
- Department of English
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Department of Criminal Justice
- Foreign Languages and Literatures
- SMART Lab
- Department of History
- Department of Political Science
- Center for Police Practice, Policy and Research
- Wicked Initiatives
The Women's & Gender Studies Minor Requires 16 Hours of Coursework.
WGST 200. Women in the World: an introduction to the interdisciplinary field of Women’s Studies through global and multicultural perspectives as it attends to differences of gender, race, class, and sexuality; the course also establishes a foundation for further coursework in the Women’s Studies minor. 3 credit hours.
WGST 400. Senior Portfolio: a capstone experience for students minoring in Women’s Studies. Students will prepare a Senior Portfolio of work produced in courses taken for the minor and revised under the direction of a Women’s Studies faculty mentor to demonstrate competence in all four of learning outcomes. Students will prepare a public presentation of one of these examples of work. 1 credit hour. Click Here for Portfolio Template.
12 credit hours, in at least 2 disciplines, selected from the following:
The Women's and Gender Studies Minor participates in the A (Cultural and Behavioral Analysis) of the REAL curriculum.