College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Army ROTC
- Women's & Gender Studies
- School of Communication
- Interdisciplinary Humanities Research Lab
- Prelaw Advising
- Department of English
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Department of Criminal Justice
- Foreign Languages and Literatures
- SMART Lab
- Department of History
- Department of Political Science
- Center for Police Practice, Policy and Research
Minor in Women's & Gender Studies
The Minor in Women’s & Gender Studies offers students a range of courses with an emphasis on women, the contributions they have made to society, and the effects of gender inequality.
The minor in Women's and Gender Studies consists of 16 hours of coursework. Two required courses (WGST 200 and WGST 400) with 12 credit electives hours. The Women's and Gender Studies Minor participates in the A (Cultural and Behavioral Analysis) of the REAL curriculum.
For more information see Course Offerings.
Many of our graduates have either gone on to graduate programs or have found related work in fields such as education, social services, healthcare, and counseling.
- Clinic social worker
- Human rights advocate
- Archivist or Librarian
- Health clinic medical assistant
- Legislative Aide