College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Finance Your Education
You already know that a good education is an investment in yourself. There are many ways to finance that education and we want you to find the one that works the best for you.
More than 60 percent of Radford University students receive some form of grant, loan, employment assistance or other type of financial aid. The resources below provide valuable information about how to fund your education.