College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Army ROTC
- Women's & Gender Studies
- School of Communication
- Interdisciplinary Humanities Research Lab
- Prelaw Advising
- Department of English
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Department of Criminal Justice
- Foreign Languages and Literatures
- SMART Lab
- Department of History
- Department of Political Science
- Center for Police Practice, Policy and Research
Radford held its spring commencement Saturday, May 7. During lineup before the ceremony, Mikayla Cashwell gets a hug from Dr. Lyman.
Russel Alvarez gets assistance with his cap from Mikayla Cashwell.
Sociology grads make a selfie during lineup in front of Norwood Hall. From left: Russel Alvarez, Anna Marie Kelly, Reed Yearwood, Dylan Thompson, Cali Jacobs, Amelia Westland, and Mikayla Cashwell.
Sydney Gillenwater on the phone during lineup.
Miranda Salgado listens at the start of the ceremony.
Commencement returned to Moffett Lawn for the first time since May 2018. Threatening weather held off until light rain fell during the final 30 minutes of the ceremony. Above, faculty listen to keynote speaker Nick Mayhugh, a 2018 Radford alumnus and U.S. Paralympic gold medalist (on video screen).
Sociology grads arrive on stage left as they await their names to be called. Left to right: Reed Yearwood, Anna Marie Kelly, Dylan Thompson, Amelia Westland (hidden), Sydney Gillenwater, Miranda Salgado, Mikayla Cashwell, and Christiana Rolack.
Christiana Rolack is greeted on stage by Interim President Lepre.
Russel Alvarez is greeted on stage by College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences Dean Smith.
Mikayla Cashwell and Cali Jacobs celebrate upon moving their tassels from right to left.
The Radford University Highlanders Pipes and Drums leads the departing procession.
Dr. Bradley and Dr. Bodenhamer applaud Sydney Gillenwater as she passes through the faculty tunnel in the departing procession.