College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Army ROTC
- Women's & Gender Studies
- School of Communication
- Interdisciplinary Humanities Research Lab
- Department of English
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Department of Criminal Justice
- Foreign Languages and Literatures
- SMART Lab
- Department of History
- Department of Political Science
- Center for Police Practice, Policy and Research
2nd Annual Bigger Picture March
Devante Mosley, Sociology minor and organizer of the 2nd Annual Bigger Picture March for racial justice, speaks from the steps of McConnell Library at the start of the rally Saturday afternoon, October 16.
Sociology's Dr. Bodenhamer speaks from the steps of McConnell Library.
The Bigger Picture marchers pass Reed Hall on their way to Moffett Lawn.
Marchers pass The Clocks at Heth Hall on their way from McConnell Library to Moffett Lawn.
Many faculty members, including Dr. Lyman (pictured), Dr. Wisecup, Dr. Hunter, and Dr. Bradley, wore yellow shirts and joined the march in a show of support.
Rally participants listen to speakers on Moffett Lawn.
Lex Beard, 2020 Sociology graduate and Dean's Scholar, speaks at Moffett Lawn.
Dr. Tiesha Martin, Department of Health and Human Performance, addresses the audience at Moffett Lawn.
DeAngelo Nichols addresses the audience at Moffett Lawn.