College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Department of Criminal Justice
- Army ROTC
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Department of History
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Prelaw Advising
- School of Communication
- Foreign Languages and Literatures
- Department of English
- Department of Political Science
- Women's & Gender Studies
- Center for Police Practice, Policy and Research
Fall 2020 Graduation
The Department of Sociology honored its Fall 2020 graduates with a Zoomed celebration Thursday evening, November 12, including graduates Alexis Beard and Heather Deovrat and their families, faculty and staff, and Dean Smith.
Alexis Beard was recognized as this year's Dean's Scholar. Heather Deovrat was inducted into the Sociology honor society Alpha Kappa Delta, joining Beard who was inducted last year.
A special thanks to Sidra Kaluszka for organizing the event and distributing party paraphernalia and treats ahead of time. Other graduates include Hannah Jordan and Payton Maraney.
Congratulations to all of the Fall 2020 graduates!