College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Army ROTC
- Women's & Gender Studies
- School of Communication
- Interdisciplinary Humanities Research Lab
- Department of English
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Department of Criminal Justice
- Foreign Languages and Literatures
- SMART Lab
- Department of History
- Department of Political Science
- Center for Police Practice, Policy and Research
- Wicked Festival
Services, Software, Equipment
- Guest lectures to discuss methods used in the lab and how students and faculty can use its software in research projects;
- Extracting large twitter data sets in to an online module for academic research projects conducted by the researchers of Radford University;
- Hosting special social listening events and demos during student/parent/alumni visits, elections, and athletic events that show what conversations are being held about a given topic on social media.
- SPSS: Statistical software developed by IBM for data management, advanced analytics, multivariate analysis, business intelligence, and criminal investigation.
- Hootsuite: https://www.hootsuite.com - Social media management software that helps you create content and get more followers
- Power BI: https://powerbi.microsoft.com - Turn data into opportunity with Microsoft Power BI data visualization tools. Drive better business decisions by analyzing your enterprise for insights.
- Netlytic: https://netlytic.org - Netlytic is a cloud-based text and social networks analyzer that can automatically summarize large volumes of text and discover social networks from online conversations on social media sites, including Twitter, Youtube and Reddit
- Meltwater: https://www.meltwater.com - Meltwater offers comprehensive media monitoring and analysis across online news, social media, print, broadcast, and podcasts, capturing more content and conversations than anyone else in the industry.
- Dialsmith Perception Analyzer: Portable dial testing research equipment that can be used for focus groups, in-depth interviews and other live research sessions. It allows researchers to gather continuous, in-the-moment feedback, but is also an effective tool for collecting individualized responses to a variety of research question types while facilitating an engaging, interactive environment for participants.
- Blue Yeti USB Microphone
- Zoom H2N Portable Recorder
- Logitech HD Pro Webcam
Click here to learn more about our Lab. Our Space