College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Army ROTC
- Women's & Gender Studies
- School of Communication
- Interdisciplinary Humanities Research Lab
- Department of English
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Department of Criminal Justice
- Foreign Languages and Literatures
- SMART Lab
- Department of History
- Department of Political Science
- Center for Police Practice, Policy and Research
All software descriptions are copied from the company websites.
Nodexl: https://www.smrfoundation.org/nodexl/ - A paid professional social network analysis (SNA) program that can be used to extract data from Twitter, You Tube, Wikipedia and Flickr networks into spreadsheets that can be analyzed for identifying clusters, influencers, communication activity, and sentiment.
Gephi: https://www.gephi.org/ - A free program that can be used to analyze social media data to identify underlying relationships between users and create network maps that can be manipulated according to various node and network metrics in real time.
Salesforce social studio: https://www.salesforce.com/ap/products/marketing-cloud/channels/social-media-marketing/ - a social media marketing, management and listening program which allows users to to plan an implement social media campaigns, engage with their on-line followers, and analyze conversations from nearly any on-line source.
NVIVO: https://www.qsrinternational.com/nvivo-qualitative-data-analysis-software/home - An intuitive qualitative data analysis program that allows users to import text, audio, video, e-mails, images, spreadsheets, on-line surveys, web content and social media from various sources for an in-depth analysis. It also provides a transcription component with 90% accuracy.
Tableau: https://www.tableau.com/trial/tableau - A visual analytics platform and engine that can be used by researchers to understand data to solve real world problems. The program allows users to create interactive visual analytics and dashboards.
- Dialsmith Perception Analyzer: https://www.dialsmith.com - Portable dial testing research equipment that can be used for focus groups, in-depth interviews and other live research sessions. It allows researchers to gather continuous, in-the-moment feedback, but is also an effective tool for collecting individualized responses to a variety of research question types while facilitating an engaging, interactive environment for participants.
To schedule an appointment in the SMART Lab use this link: