College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Department of Criminal Justice
- Army ROTC
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Department of History
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Prelaw Advising
- School of Communication
- Foreign Languages and Literatures
- Department of English
- Department of Political Science
- Women's & Gender Studies
- Center for Police Practice, Policy and Research
Students gain experience in their I/O coursework by working with a variety of clients to solve their organizational problems. Every student will get an opportunity to play a role in several projects throughout their time in graduate school and these experiences have proven critical in helping students attain employment. These projects are collaborative in nature and allow students to experiment with different roles in the consultative process.
Students also are required to complete a summer internship between their first and second years. These experiences further aid in the application of the principles learn and serve to broaden the experience of our students.
A list of recent organizations and types of projects will be forthcoming, pending client permission.