College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Department of Criminal Justice
- Army ROTC
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Department of History
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Prelaw Advising
- School of Communication
- Foreign Languages and Literatures
- Department of English
- Department of Political Science
- Women's & Gender Studies
- Center for Police Practice, Policy and Research
Faculty Profile: Dr. Chet Fischer
Ph.D.: University of Tennessee
Areas of Research Interest: Personality disorders, Assessment
- Fischer, C. (March, 2002). Narcissism, Negative Feedback and Aggression. Paper presented at the 94th annual meeting of the Souther Society for Philosophy and Psychology, Nashville, TN.
- Fischer, C. (April, 2001). Narcissism: Grandiosity Assessment and Religious Interest. Paper presented at the 93rd annual meeting of the Southern Society for Philosophy and Psychology, New Orleans, LA.
- Chase, J. & Fischer, C. (March-April, 2000). Beyond GPA: Reviewing College Transcripts with First Semester Freshmen. Paper presented at the 46th Annual Meeting of the Southeastern Psychological Association, New Orleans, LA.
- Fischer, C. (2000). Narcissism: Grandiosity, Assertiveness, and Sensation Seeking. Paper presented at the 92nd meeting of the Southern Society of Philosophy and Psychology, Atlanta, Georgia.