College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
STUDENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Work-Study Positions Available for Psychology Department Office Assistant
Serve as an office assistant-work study in the Department of Psychology. Duties: Greet students and visitors in a friendly, professional manner, assist professors with work assignments such as photocopying, scanning, and campus deliveries. Pick up and deliver mail to campus Post Office; provide office coverage when Secretary is not available, including answering telephone calls, assist faculty in their teaching/research efforts as requested; other duties as assigned. Required: Good communication skills; ability to follow directions; and work independently, reliability, familiarity with MS Office software, must be qualified for work-study through the RU Financial Aid Office. Email your resume, class schedule and student id number to Stacie Whitlock, Administrative Assistant, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Opportunities for Adjunct Instructors
The Department of Psychology maintains a list of qualified individuals who may be interested teaching courses for the department as adjunct instructors. If you would like to be considered, please send your contact information and qualifications (resume or vita) to Stacie Whitlock.